**(YOUTUBE TUTORIAL AT BOTTOM OF POST) **
These days I have really been digging the “no makeup” makeup look. Most of you know I LOVE makeup and I love going all out. My daily go-to makeup usually consists of a well defined brow paired with a smoky eye of sorts, but recently I’ve decided to tone it down a bit. I’ve been digging it a lot – there is nothing prettier than natural and nothing better than using makeup to enhance the beautiful features you already have!
This look mainly focuses on having a dewy/glowy complexion, full & unstructured brows, and soft, wispy lashes. The most important step in this look is priming & prepping your skin prior to applying makeup. Wash your face, moisturize the heck out of it, and WEAR SUNSCREEN! I also like to mix one drop of jojoba oil into my foundation for hydration and a dewy/natural finish. I recommend this step – it blends out foundation like a dream and looks so beautiful!
P.S. I’ve been receiving a lot of questions about my freckles in the photos. They are NOT real! I drew them in with an eyebrow pencil! I felt like they pulled the look together perfectly and made it look even more effortless. I loooove freckles but unfortunately was not blessed with them. But that’s the beauty of makeup – you can add and erase things as you please.
Products (some with affiliate links) listed below:
– Rimmel London Lasting Finish Foundation / Loreal True Match Foundation / 1 drop of Jojoba oil
– Maybelline Fit Me! Powder
– NYC bronzer in “Sunny”
– The Balm “Bahama Mama” contour powder
– Wet n Wild color icon pencil in Mink Brown
– Wet n Wild blush in “Heather Silk”
– Maybelline Great Lash “clear” mascara
– Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Liner in Black
– Falsies ordered from AliExpress (similar to Ardell Wispies)
I also created this look on YouTube with similar products – feel free to check it out!